To provide a leadership role in the advancement of economic growth while enhancing the quality of life in “The Heart of Oklahoma”.
· Business Advocacy: Support member businesses through networking and continuing education.
· Economic Development: Highlight our area's resources to companies looking to start or relocate their businesses.
· Quality of Life: Organize and sponsor community events, parades, and festivals.
· Tourism: Work with local leaders to increase the amount of people who eat, shop, and stay in our area.
· Weekly Newsletter
· Ribbon Cuttings
· Annual Chamber Banquet
· Monthly Luncheons
· Job Postings
· Ambassador Program
· Monthly Community Coffee’s
· Social Media Advertising
· Our Website: Averaging 2,500 business directory hits a month.
· Christmas Parade
· 89ers Day Festival
· City Wide Garage Sale
· Adopt a Boom (Fireworks)
· Relocation Packets
· Our Website- Averaging 6,500 total hits per month
· Phone Calls/Walk Ins
· Residents Guide
· Rental Resources
· Work with the City to develop an economic strategy which balances the need for development with other City goals and objectives.
· Respond promptly and accurately to inquiries from Site Selectors.
· Create listing of available land & commercial buildings.
· Partner with Economic Development leaders within the Native American tribes.
· Purcell Marketing Plan.
· Partnership with State Economic Development.
· Meetings with potential businesses.
· Research for Economic Development Grants.
· Visitor Maps
· City of Purcell specific advertising
· Partnerships with State Tourism Associations
· Heartland Flyer Partnership
· Loose Caboose Partnership
· Our Website- Averaging 1,500 Event directory inquires per month
· Promotional Items
· Visitor Bags
Join our members ONLY Facebook Group
Stay up to date with community news and information.
Join our Mailing List!